Consistent with current CDC guidelines, those who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks indoors, but we ask anyone who is not fully vaccinated to please continue to wear a mask at all times while indoors at St. Martha’s.
* Entrance to the church will be via the large red doors on the corner of Maplewood St and S. Pennsylvania Ave.
* The Order of Service for that day will be provided. Please leave it behind in church as it will be used next week.
* Scripture readings and a news sheet are included as separate leaflets. These may be taken when you leave.
* At the Peace, please remain in place, share a brief greeting of peace with your neighbor.
* A Collection will be taken during the Offertory Anthem.
* Holy Eucharist is served in the form of bread and wine. We respectfully request that most people who wish to receive wine from the chalice do so by drinking rather than intinction (dipping the host into the wine), as this is a more aseptic method of reception. If you do wish to intinct, please use hand sanitizer before coming to Communion and be careful not to touch the wine with your fingers.
*It is also fine to take the host only. The church teaches that all the graces and benefits of Communion are present in either or both of the elements. If you do not wish to receive the wine, please pause before the chalice-bearer and allow them to say the words, “The Blood of Christ” and make a gentle sign of reverence before proceeding back to your seat.
* Hand sanitizers will be available in the church.